Sherwani King Careers
Do you want to be a part of our young, dynamic team?
Are you a creative, reliable and hard working individual and would like to work in an exciting and challenging environment?
Take a look on our current job roles and send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please see below for our current Vacancies...
Groomswear Stylist (Open)
This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring individual to join a multiple award winning Groomswear business for the role of Groomswear Stylist.
The role is based in Solihull, West Midlands and will primarily involve providing consultancy to grooms regarding their wedding requirements and processing orders for clients.
- Provide consultations for bespoke wedding outfits and achieve weekly sales target
- Offer wedding consultancy for grooms and groomsmen
- Offer various styles and fashion options available for wedding clients
- Note fashion and theme requirements of client's weddings and communicate requirements to design team
- Organize and fulfill orders for Groomswear on their weddings
- Travel to various company and industry events including Fashion Shows, Exhibitions and Market research
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about fashion, textiles and menswear. We expect the individual to possess:
- Ability to achieve and excel given sales targets
- A background in fashion and/or sales is desirable
- Keen interest to learn about the British wedding industry
- A meticulous nature with an eye for detail and precision
- Passion for working in a creative environment
This position involves working 5 days a week including weekends. A competitive salary plus bonuses will be paid to the successful candidate.
Fashion Marketing Internship (Open)
The role will be primarily dealing with the ongoing development of all forms of advertising, marketing and E-commerce operations.
- Support Ecommerce fulfilment from Google, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Website and any additional platforms incorporated in the future.
- Develop Advertising. Action and monitor new ad groups and campaigns for Google Adwords and Facebook adverts
- Do research on the latest Marketing trends and opportunities
- Communicate with event organisers and participate in wedding exhibitions and fashion shows
- Organise photo shoots and Model selection for new product ranges
Sherwani King is a dynamic organization that relishes technology were every team member is passionate towards our industry. To work with us you will need to have the some of these traits in your personality
- Be focused and dedicated towards their objectives
- Have a 100% positive outlook on all aspects of life including work and personal
- Have the desire to learn new skills and the hunger to succeed in anything you do
- Enjoy meeting with and talking to new people with strong self confidence
- Have an independent and organized way of working
- Have a good understanding of fashion and marketing
- Main Location 23 Henley Crescent, Solihull B91 2JD United Kingdom. Occasional Off-Site work also required
- 35 Hours per week to be established with Management. Current opening hours for office are between 10am- 6pm Monday to Friday
- All business related expenses paid. Monthly submission of expense form with attached all business related travel and subsistence receipts.
- Minimum term of contract applies for successful completion and full reference. Please refer to internship particulars agreement for details